Gotta love 10 pan. More empty space, and more piece of mind.
What did I finish this week?
- L’erbolario Lodi Mughetto (Lily Of The Valley) oil. A soft and delicate scent. I’m going to try other scents first before I buy this scent again.
- Kruitvat Shavinggel. Finally gone!
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentré Sample. Not sure what to think of it.
What did you finish this week? Please share below in the comments!
This month I started writing two guestposts a week for the Pro Make Up Store Blog. I already have written a (dutch) guestpost for Shirley’s blog Glamour Por Favor, in which I told that being green isn’t really such a big change. You just need to think critically and check your products.
Anyway, I now contribute to the PROMS blog twice-weekly, and for my non-PROMS readers I thought it would be nice to sum up the posts I wrote. First, because I hate repeating myself, second, I also hate the fact when I’m following two blogs; the second blogs copies the first one’s blogpost and re-posts it. And, last but with no means least, I think it would be easier for new readers if I categorize everything neatly so that certain information (parabens, silicones) can be found more easier.
Anyway, this months posts include:
- My introduction post – April 8th
- O.C.C. Liptar ingredients – April 10th
- Silicones – April 13th (I survived friday the 13th, by the way.)
- Embryolisse Cream Concentre & Lait Fluide – April 17th
- Parabens – April 20th
- Yaby Pearl Paints – April 24th
- Anti-oxidants – April 28th
For all the dutchies, happy queen’s day! I’ll be volunteering first aid today but I hope that I wont be that busy.
I would like to start a discussion about a possible creme (gel, actually) where the active ingredient in botox is put in (more information here)
Now, I would like to hear your thoughts about the following:
- Does a creme works if botox is mostly injected?
- Why is there such a big part of the placebo group (placebo is a substance that looks like the drug, but doesn’t contain any active ingredients) that sees results?
- Will the threshold to “do something to your face/wrinkles” be lower because it is a creme and not injected by a dokter?
- Do you think it will be safe?
Another week, another items finished! Let’s see what I’ve finished this week!
- Nivea XXL (Hurray!)
- Kruitvat Calendula cream (Was nice, not special)
- 2 perfume samples: Fandi Fendi and Chanel Allure
- 2 samples from L’erbolari Lodi: Bodyscrub and Handcream (the handcream was nice, the scrub also).
I’m glad they’re gone! I think I woudn’t rebuy a lot, perhaps the calendula cream and the handcream, if I hadn’t enough to last me to, at least, the end of this year!
So, another week has come, and with it my update on 10 pan. Still doing fine, I only had to buy myself an eyecreme because I went through all of my samples!
So, here is what I finshed!
- Lush Lip Dip. Finally, my other pain-in-the-butt is gooooone!
- TBS Mini Day & Night creme
- Yves Rocher Peach bodylotion
- TBS Nail & Cuticle Pen (very convenient, but I already gave my heart to Lush Lemony Flutter)
- Shiseido Eye Cream Sample
- L’erbolario Lodi Daycreme
- 2 Perfume samples: John Richmond (that silvery thing-y) and Chloé
No, this is not an Fool’s day update. No jokes anywhere. Sorry.
So, what did I used up this week?
- KOH! Soap
- Cutivate Creme
- Parfum sample (ZEN LE)
- TBS Aloë cleanser
- Andrelon Conditioner Sample
- TBS Shampoo sample
- TBS Conditioner sample
A lot of samples this time, but it does clears my cabinets, so I don’t complain.
I think this project 10 pan is going to last me for ages. No more buying body stuff for me the next five years… I guess. I also have made a special page where you can follow my progress here. No, that is not my stash list, it’s my 10 pan list. I think the shower gels are going to last me forever – I use very little with my puff. Therefore, I will not post an update every week, just when I have more then two full-size products I will place an update.
But, I have managed to use up two full size products and three samples. Huuray!
So here it is: Hibiscrub (prescribed), Lanette Creme (number one – prescribed), La Roche Posay (sample), and two samples of cremes (koelzalf and Huizinga creme). Yay for me, it was a very good week!